Washington State???

-

jeremiah2146fa

Reaction score
I was just wondering what's going on in Washington, ESPECIALLY now that the weather's getting good?

Sunbust should be in august, always a good show.. Graham area south of seattle. Im 20 mins south of seattle & you?

The greenwood car show is this weekend. This show is great, as it has plenty of different cars to admire. Definitely a must see.

The greenwood car show is this weekend. This show is great, as it has plenty of different cars to admire. Definitely a must see.
In spite of having lived 3 blocks from Greenwood for several years, 2010 was my first year to attend the Greenwood show. Definitely worth the effort. I completely drained the battery in my camera phone, only got pictures of about 1/2 the cars.

I don't know if you are into drag racing. But I will be doing this car club challenge this summer. The long of the short of it is individual bracket racing. All street cars. Where you earn individual points for your club (make) so its mopar against chevy against ford. A lot of fun. Here's the website. Www.carclub-challenge.com
I am in the Everett are and will let you know of anything cool I hear going on.

Goodguys is this weekend in Spokane. Any Moparites here from the east side of the state?

Took the Comet to the Cle Elum show. There were some great A Bodies there, a 64 Valiant in particular parked right in front of me and a 68 BC fastback with a 500+ hp motor built right there in Cle Elum. The motor was a CME engine and the car was very well built. No photos today, I lost the cord to my digital camera :-(
Rat

-
Back