Watch it!!

-

mullinax95

Reaction score
Can anyone find the copperhead snake in this picture?

I'll post where the snake is later.

copperhead1.jpg

I see it. I've killed a few of them here on my property... Dean

It's really not that hard to see it in the picture but I can understand how easy it is to get bit.

I'm a deer hunter so this time of the year the snakes are still moving about down here in the south so I have to keep a watch out. I've got a snake bite kit with me while I am in the woods.

Nice.... I just walk around them and leave them alone..... The odds of that snake ever biting a human being are almost non existent..... The rats that he will eat are responsible for far more deaths than he is... Just because God cursed them don't mean we have to kill every one we come across....

Man, It took a while, lookin at the photo, but I saw the tail 1st...amazing,great photo!

i found it fight away i grew up in mayo sc and the place was loaded with copper heads/also had some close calls that one there is a real bad boy !

They are a dime a dozen around here. & they blend in VERY good. This is a perfect example of camouflage at its finest.

Not nearly as agressive as say a cotton mouth or a rattle snake, but if you get one pissed at you, look out!

Cotton mouths are some bad dudes as well. I have been chased off a pond dam by a den of them before.........

I see the lines drawn in second pic, still dont see a snake.
I'm like see no evil , hear no evil, but hands free LOL

I see the lines drawn in second pic, still dont see a snake.
I'm like see no evil , hear no evil, but hands free LOL

It's there.. I promise.

I was going to let this roll for awhile and let others guess at where it is and then later post a picture.

It's there.. I promise.

I was going to let this roll for awhile and let others guess at where it is and then later post a picture.

Asshole 68 Sedan had to screw the whole thing up! :thebirdm:
There may not have been any posts before "there it is".
So he won the cupie doll, no need for name calling.

I saw it before looking at the second pic. I think being a hunter or outdoors type person helps to pic things like that out. We don't have anything like that around here. Which is a very good thing. LOL

Jack

The bad thing is, it looks like this is on a slope. If you were walking up hill this puts him at a higher plane on your body and if you would slip you might meet him face to face. Being from W.V. and hunted alotI have seen several. They do give off an odor that smells alot like a cucumber.

We have them here and like 1970duster440 said they will put out an odor
to keep animals and people back if there smeller works.
Thanks for sharing mullianx95. I did not have a chance to chime in.:-#
Did you take this great picture.:thumbrig:

Wow. I never saw it. I would've gotten bit for sure!

heads to the left, but whoa, we don't have them in Northern Pa, how far north do they get, I really don't want to move that far south,'cause I like being out in the woods. Not afraid of snakes, but they do startle me, and that one would freak me out. We have Eastern Rattlesnakes 5 -10 miles away from where I grew up and one mountain is called Rattler Hill, but the old timers say they never saw one where we live. I can still remember riding with my Grandfather as a 6 year old when he ran over a rattlesnake with his 53 GMC straight truck, backed up and ran over it again....too funny.
Sorry to ramble...

We have them here and like 1970duster440 said they will put out an odor
to keep animals and people back if there smeller works.
Thanks for sharing mullianx95. I did not have a chance to chime in.:-#
Did you take this great picture.:thumbrig:

Heck no! :-D

Friend of mine sent it to me.

There may not have been any posts before "there it is".
So he won the cupie doll, no need for name calling.

Oh well. If I hadn't done it, some other asshole would have:bootysha:

ain't no thing....

-
Back