-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparparts

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
274   0   0
Contact seller
FOR SALE: Here are numerous 60s through 70s, small and big block fan/water pump single and double groove pulleys. Priced from $5 through $35 plus shipping, depending on availability and condition. Post or PM with measurements needed to be sure.

Attachments

• 4-3morepulleys.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 420
  • 4-3morepulleys2.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 435
  • 4-3morepulleys3.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 421
Single groove for 71 340 aluminum water pump. I don't mind blasting and painting myself so as long as it is structurally sound I'll take the cheapest one.

Andrew

A/C or none A/C ? please PM or post measurements just to be sure
Thanks

Single groove for 71 340 aluminum water pump. I don't mind blasting and painting myself so as long as it is structurally sound I'll take the cheapest one.

Andrew

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a pulley that is 5"13-16 wide and 2 1/2 deep.
Engine over heats and need a smaller pulley. It is an a/c car with a new rad, but still overheats slowly.

Thanks,

PM sent
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a pulley that is 5"13-16 wide and 2 1/2 deep.
Engine over heats and need a smaller pulley. It is an a/c car with a new rad, but still overheats slowly.

Thanks,

I need a 3418227 water pump pulley for 72 340 air car . this is the number out of my parts manual
Waco Demon

Some still available as well as crank pulleys and balancers. PM with measurements you need

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back