We Are Mopar-Gas Monkey Live

-
I was there with my 74 Duster
20160818_182915.jpg

I saw both of those beauties there. I drove up from Houston with our modern mopar club in my wife's SRT Jeep. My Cuda isn't exactly ready for any shows. If anyone can make it to Houston on October 7-8 we are having a big event in Sealy. All Mopars welcome. Friday we have a Hemi Hideout tour, which is an amazing place if you havent been. Saturday is show and drag racing. Lone Star Mopar Fest presented by Pennzoil Ultra Platinum

I saw that Green 74 Duster across from hotel Friday night under the light on trailer. Super nice! Think it was at COMA in OKC too.
I was gonna come over and talk to you but was frantically running another couple we caravaned down with around. Had to file a police report!
Scum bags tried to steal his SRT Viper truck around the corner at IHOP. Broke window out, trashed steering column and ignition...got it started and backed it out before anti theft killed it and they bailed. Truck wouldnt restart with the key, and the police towed it off to impounded yard.
Truck is still down in Dallas as of yesterday. Ruined his weekend!

I saw that Green 74 Duster across from hotel Friday night under the light on trailer. Super nice! Think it was at COMA in OKC too.
I was gonna come over and talk to you but was frantically running another couple we caravaned down with around. Had to file a police report!
Scum bags tried to steal his SRT Viper truck around the corner at IHOP. Broke window out, trashed steering column and ignition...got it started and backed it out before anti theft killed it and they bailed. Truck wouldnt restart with the key, and the police towed it off to impounded yard.
Truck is still down in Dallas as of yesterday. Ruined his weekend!

Man that sucks, I was terrified of something like that. I hope it all works out for him.
We'll be at the Route 66 show at Claremore Lake on the 24th.

-
Back