We Got Our Wish !!! !! !

-

BuckShot

Circle Track Racer
Reaction score
Well all you racers we got what we wanted! Lets use the HECK out of it. Now we have to figure out a way to seperate the circle track and road racers from those guys that don't know that a car DOES TURN!!!! :evil2:

My cars run on asphalt, when I was about 10 my Mother said "Billy your to old to be playing in the DIRT". Who in their right mind wants to spend all week cleaning MUD off their race car. :evil2:

--------------------"GENTLEMEN START YOUR POSTING"--------------------

BuckShot Bill =D>

Turning is what I have the Ford for.

(legal) road racing is where its at!

Adam all my cars will turn both left and right. The problem is drivers! Back in my drag racing my driver wasn't very smart, he didn't know how to turn either left or right. Now that I've found 2 much smarter drivers, they know how to turn left. Someday I'll find a driver almost as smart as me that knows how to turn both left and right and we'll go road racing. What makes me the smartest of the bunch is I'm not stupid enough to drive a car down a 1/4 mile track at 250 MPH or to drive a car at 110 MPH around a 1/2 mile circle with concrete walls. What can I say about road racing, trees, rocks, gard rails, and least we forget the ditches. I'll just keep on fixing what these idiots tear up every week and be happy. :happy7:

BuckShot Bill :finga:

Don't forget the hay bail's. Those @%&%$#*((%$ hay bail's. That's from 25 years ago when I tried to follow a 911 through a turn in my Vette.

Jack

BuckShot said:
Adam all my cars will turn both left and right.
BuckShot Bill :finga:

I thought most went straight, and some could turn lonly left, but both? Pretty nice I bet.

This one turns pretty well..........

Cuda 06.jpg

Hey Jim; That's one sweet looking ride. The way those shoes look I'll bet she can pull some kind of G's in the turns.

BuckShot Bill :thumblef:

I do have one question, who knocked over all the cones? :evil2:

Mine likes to take corners too, I just need to get my 6" back spaced wheels for the rear and a set of 235/60 15's front and 245/60 15's rear and I would compete well in the slalom, especially now that I added my sub frame connectors today.

Thanks BIll. Yes, that car can turn. It is the car my oldest son built at the beginning of his senior year of high school. He autocrossed it that year and into his first year of college. A spun rod bearing ended the racing for now, but it should be back on the road this week (we can be a little slow at getting some of these things done). He needs to spend some money on the oiling system and earn some more so that he can continue racing. AND, true to my form it does have a big block (383) and four speed. With all handling suspension and 3.55 gears it has also turned a best of [email protected] in the 1/4 mile.

-
Back