We have a bet! Help with this...

-

wyoduster

live free or die
Reaction score
Myself and "Mrpedalsworth" have a bet ::::
This is for a Barracuda 68:
Question is a Drivers and Passenger mirror the same? That is the same that they can be interchanged?
Need a solid answer !! there is money involved.

Question is a Drivers and Passenger mirror the same? That is the same that they can be interchanged?
LoL, This is to funny!!! Keep in mind y'all, this is for a non-remote mirror.

If I'm not mistaken, the pedestal is slightly higher on the side that faces the outside of the door to make up for the slight lean it would have if it were straight. So, the pedestal would be different for a passenger side mirror, but otherwise identical. Oh yea, the part number is different, so whoever said it was different is the winner. Now send me the passenger side one and we'll call it a draw!! LOL!!! Have fun you two, Geof

the correct answer, of course, is that 68 barracuda's were not available with passenger or driver side mirrors at all.......so i guess that means I win, I accept paypal lol

Parts book shows 2802710 for the manual mirror.
It says ALL.
It gives different numbers for the remote style mirrors for each side and application.

NO PAYPAL accepted!!
I can't afford the fees........

Looks like I may be largely in debt.. I felt too that to passenger one had to be angled differently. So MrPedalsworth sounds like your right... So now all we need to decide is paypal or money order OR you could have whats behind door #3.. (or maybe you already have a wife). Any case Email me we'll get this done I will need that mirror. Congrats!!

-
Back