We need a Craigslist crackheads thread

-
Yep. Some of these posts are a little over priced, or not, but not necessarily "on crack."

5Nc5I25F63Ge3Na3Heca9b8e79d4c9afa129f.jpg

$60,000

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/cto/3327384509.html

these people are the opposite of crack heads.....20$ will get just about anything from a crack head...

I could wrap my seats in a Glad bag and get a tighter fit...

LOL. I certainly would not brag that my car "steers like a caddy."

Love the 62 Darts and all, but $10K for a rusty 4 door? 'Way over 500HP never dynoed'

http://poconos.craigslist.org/cto/3412633518.html

1962 dodge dart 4 door push button automatic. project car can be easily made as a drag car. car is in good condition with minimal rust some paint peeling. The motor is a 413 max wedge big block with dual carter competition carburetors. Engine is completely built from ground up has way over 500 hp never dynoed, pistons,cam, head work you name its done. 87,000 miles on body. pictures explain a lot. Includes extra carburetors,original cross-ram intake, other high performance intakes, and all other types of parts cams, distributors and many other parts.runs and drives.

3Mc3F53o25Lb5E75Fccbfe8fb43b361201332.jpg

3G43M43Lf5Nf5V35H6cbfa088b5e0b3411256.jpg

3Ka3F73N65Ie5E35M4cbf9c1a4ff2ac6218d3.jpg

3F73I63N25Z65E95Fecbfafb38deee0d71730.jpg

3E33I63M65N15Ka5H7cbf20f79aa9cd1d1ec2.jpg

3E13F83J35If5E65K5cbfce428bdd885e1ed8.jpg

You would think a person wanting to sell a car...would take a few moments to clear all of the leaves and assorted rotting things off car before taking pictures!
Of course that would probably make the price much higher! LOL
cudamike13

Man selling a 1978 Dodge truck. I only copied and pasted the interesting parts of the ad.

I have a 1978 Dodge D100. It is not the one pictured I can send pics on request. (the one pictured is a sharp, gloss black, short bed) (various information about the truck, engine, blah, blah)

I have had many offers since I acquired the truck ranging from 10k to 15k. I am asking $3000 obo. I want it gone and need the money. I can send more pics on request.

I am not firm on $3k. Shoot me an offer.

78 Dodge D100. Need gone.

It's a scam, right?

"I have had many offers since I acquired the truck ranging from 10k to 15k. I am asking $3000 obo"

This is the damndest statement I've ever read.

Man selling a 1978 Dodge truck. I only copied and pasted the interesting parts of the ad.

I have a 1978 Dodge D100. It is not the one pictured I can send pics on request. (the one pictured is a sharp, gloss black, short bed) (various information about the truck, engine, blah, blah)

I have had many offers since I acquired the truck ranging from 10k to 15k. I am asking $3000 obo. I want it gone and need the money. I can send more pics on request.

I am not firm on $3k. Shoot me an offer.

78 Dodge D100. Need gone.

It's a scam, right?

While I was "in" your CL town, I did find this:

1973 Dodge Dart
1973 Dodge Dart - $3700 (Charlotte)
I'm selling a 1973 Dodge Dart. Clean car , Clean Paint. Straight Body, Nothing Perfect but surely nice enough. Vehicle is Complete, Runs and Drives. Runs pretty good.360 motor. original hub caps. interior is just okay. not awful at all. has seat covers. new carpet. patched floors. Could use some front end work (tie rod ends and bushings) but drives. Simply put, not looking for trades but if u have something feel free to let me know. not looking for help selling it. not looking for anything but to sell this vehicle. make an offer. no need to insult me with ridiculous offers wont happen. but truthfully its a cool car.

00404_d07DgNmo57K_1200x900.jpg

Journalism Major posts ad. There is really only 2 sentences about the actual truck. Well, the title explains that it is blue.

Craigslist Ad title: Blue Pickup Truck

1985 D150 Dodge pickup truck. 318 engine with Holley 2280 2 barrel carb.

Perhaps you have seen this truck around Pulaski and thought you'd like to have a truck like this but worried that you would never be able to outbid the museums for a collector's item like this. Surviving kinetic actions that would've turned Ford or Chevy trucks into smoldering mangled mounds of abstract industrial art, Blue Pickup Truck has aged gracefully proving that you don't have to be new or pretty to be reliable.

This truck is arguably the finest truck that Dodge ever made. Coming from way back during the first Reagan administration, this truck has seen it all-- Neglectful owners, weather events, countless loads of garbage and prized possessions, ethanol gas and some of the worst drivers on the planet and has done what all good trucks do, keep running.

This truck will be sold without a fresh inspection sticker (ready to pass inspection). This truck also comes with KYB shocks for the front, automatic choke to replace manual if desired and possibly even an O2 sensor.

Will consider trades for tractor, sub-compact tractor, hay equipment, stock trailer, go-karts or cattle.

Blue Pickup Truck

-
Back