Weather stripping for our early A's

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I have had a couple new members ask about Weather stripping for 1966
valiants. Is there a good supplier that any one could recommend.

or 66 dart? Looking as well for a good address!!

Check Steele Rubber or Soft seal. There's alot of ads in the back of Mopar Muscle, etc.......

Bob

Also try Kramer Automotive Specialties. At one time they had everything except a rear window gasket. When I done mine 10 years ago I used metro and pieced it together from thier list of B and C-body listings.

I talked to Metro and Steele at the Nationals and would reccomend either
of them. The product they had on display looked good. I haven't checked out their web sites for applications. The 66's are more rare so they might not have everything we need. I've run into that a lot. Hey Memike. I tried to take photos of Valliants at the Nationals but there were just a few and no post cars. I posted the photos on the Moparnationals poll thread. I can e-mail you what I've got if you like.
toolmanmike

Try RESTORATION SPECIALTIES & SUPPLY, INC,
P.O.BOX 328
WINDBER, PA 15963
www.restorationspecialties.com
I have used these guys a few times. They have a lot of stuff from clips, moulding fasteners, channels and lots of rubber stuff. Good Luck

i know this is a long shot. but how bout for my 63 valiant wagon. i think the only thing that is the same is the windshield.

for around the doors I use ....chevy s-10 door wheatherstripping,you can dye the part of it that goes inward and it seals nicely,ya'll can beat me later after you go to the junkyard and score ya some you may change your mind,for now I'll take the demerits for using the c word sorry father for I have sinned Lol
p.s. they are plentiful in the junkyards in nice condition,of course the rest of the truck is junk but the wheatherstrips are sweeeeeeeeettttt!
I used door channel moulding from a fifthe avenue for the rear window of my waggin and it is also sweet and easy on the wallet also.

-
Back