Weather

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Here we are!! 10th of October and still in the 90'es!!:tongue9:
My lawn mower got a break this year for the lack of rain.
A late freeze this year knocked out all the fruit like peaches.
I was just wondering about the weather everywhere ells.
Like Canada, Calif , Mich, extra,
What kind of year are yall having.:toothy9:

Ok I just had to start a new thread
to take my mind off court date tomorrow.:toothy7:

goobertown 0088.jpg

Mike being snowing here already in NW Wyoming. Lows in the 20s highs in the mid 30s. Suppose to warm back to the 50s this week. We are at high elevation in the northern Rockies so we are almost colder than anywhere in the lower 48 year round, and only Calgary and Edmonton are colder most days. Even Montana is not as cold this time of the year unless a strong Alaskan or Artic front slips down.

good luck in court too!

Beeerrr Thats cold Dave.:tongue9:
Thanks for the update!
I feel better about the weather here know.

Thanks Dave I hope all go's good in court too.O:)

Same weather here in Central Indiana. New record High for Sunday at 90! Due to the late frost last spring my peach tree had one fruit! My apple trees were Ok, and my pear had a few fruit! I did not mow my lawn for about one month... When I did it I was mowing down weeds and would lose track of where I had been!

Rain and sleet on Sunday late afternoon. 31 degrees this Monday morning. Nice, brisk weather. I sleep great this time of year!

It's been warmer than normal and drier than normal here Mike. Mowed the lawn for the last time this year yesterday though. The last 2 nights it has got down to freezing.

Jack

It's been warmer than normal and drier than normal here Mike. Mowed the lawn for the last time this year yesterday though. The last 2 nights it has got down to freezing.

Jack

Don't know if this will help , But it will be a cool 75 digress in Mempis
Thursday and the hole week end too.:angel9:

Had to park cars for the game yesterday, here in Green Bay. I went through a lot of water. It was 88 and humid.

DSC00072 (Small).JPG

i think we in orygun have only had 3-4 days where it hit 100. its been a nice summer. mainly in the 80s. last 2-3 weeks been cloudy/rainy with temps in the 60-70s. seems like summer was REALLY short. so much for that global warming bs

In eastern Washington it was 72 yesterday but two Saturdays ago when I stepped outside @ 5:30am after a coyote woke me it was 26. This is basically normal for this time of year.

Chuck.

Today in the Southeastern corner of Tennessee it was ninety degrees (by my car temp gauge) this afternoon
& a little humid. We are 17 inches behind in rainfall for
this year. Wow, does not feel like Oct here !

John

They are talking about water rationing in Atlanta.
If nothing changes.
Three counties get water from the Chattahochee.
Only source and they are still building houses.
It's Stupid.
Driest September since the 20s and 30s.
Our drought is listed as severe.

Over here in Anderson SC it has been dry also and 86* right now. I supposed to go deer hunting this coming Saturday and thought about wearing shorts. LOL!

But it is going to get cooler before Saturday comes the way the weather people are talking.

Rain and sleet on Sunday late afternoon. 31 degrees this Monday morning. Nice, brisk weather. I sleep great this time of year!

That is just the Grislie in ya.:drinkers:
How is that Bear of a truck?

If all works out I will be washing and geting picturs
in 73 degress tomorrow of the 63.:rock:

I ***** about it being hot and dry!!
Know!! it is raining and cooling off.
Highs in the 70'es the rest of the week.
Only in Arkansas, If you don't like the weather
Just wait it will change.:toothy2:

Really nice in SoCal over the weekend. Mid 80s yesterday at the Veterans Car Show in Loma Linda. Went there with my Inlands Mopar club and saw some great cars. Just don't understand why it's always the megabuck trailer queens that take all the awards. As usual, all the awards went to the 'bellybutton' cars - you know, the ones everybodys got one of. Mopars got shut out of everything but the great comments from all the people who came by our club area telling us how nice the cars are and how great it is to see quality Mopars.

I live about 1 1/2 hour from Coyote Jack, our weather was about the same as his except for the frost. We did not get any yet. Close but no cigar!

Been a hot summer here in northern Wisconsin. As 70 coyoteduster
said was hot and humid yesterday. Humid this morning again.
Storms came through this afternoon. About 55 degrees here now.
Didn't have much rain all summer, now it rains everyday.
We have a flowage up here and it's about 12 feet low on water
for the year.

Been a hot summer here in northern Wisconsin.
We have a flowage up here and it's about 12 feet low on water
for the year.
My Mom lives off a Flowage up there too. The water is very low and she says the fishing sucks.

What's up Mike? Trying to say that I'm "Unbearable"? LOL! :) Trucks getting there, I hope to have it fired up in November.

Lol

Trava said the bear was cute :snorting:

Still rainning here and has not stopped :rock:

Memike, sounds like the weather here in NE Ohio is about the same as yours. No rain just yet. 87 here today, 70's tomorrow, then 50's by Thursday. :angry6:

Memike, sounds like the weather here in NE Ohio is about the same as yours. No rain just yet. 87 here today, 70's tomorrow, then 50's by Thursday. :angry6:

Yep !!sounds like the same forcast :rock:

I think I live across the Freeway from OCDART in Anaheim Ca. Great weather
this weekend but hell it always great weather in sunny SO CAL.

Bob

-
Back