webinar friday

-
I see Lake Speed Jr. is no longer with Driven motor oils. He's now with Total Seal, interesting.

somewhere on The news feed where the aera seminar was featured
was it on the gas port rings
I saw it somewhere

The second sentence on the text in the link, "The virtual conference will include Lake Speed, Jr. of Total Seal, discussing tribology;".

If you look at the link Wyrmrider posted it doesn’t say that. AFAIK Lake Speed is still working in the oil industry. Tribology is the understanding of lubrication.

If you look at the link Wyrmrider posted it doesn’t say that. AFAIK Lake Speed is still working in the oil industry. Tribology is the understanding of lubrication.

This the entire first paragraph copied and pasted from the link Wyrmrider posted.

I don’t know what else to say, maybe he works for Gibbs too. My assumption from reading the paragraph below was that he is working for Total Seal.

“The AERA Engine Builders Association will be putting on an in-depth virtual conference on May 15, 2020, dubbed the Engine Professional Super Webinar. The virtual conference will include Lake Speed, Jr. of Total Seal, discussing tribology; Billy Godbold of COMP Cams who will be discussing camshaft selection and valvetrain considerations; Ben Strader of EFI University discussing EFI considerations high-RPM engines; and Keith Jones of Total Seal who will be discussing cylinder honing techniques for modern piston rings.”

Last edited:
-
Back