Website pop-ups!! UBSURD!

-

Tony Coffield

Reaction score
Is it just me or the pop-ups that constantly interrupt the enjoyment and ability to use and utilize this site.
I am not interested in cartoons, buying women’s clothing and shoes. Tractor parts etc. I have selected pop up blocked in my safari with no prevail is there anything the controllers of this site can do to help their members rid this annoying issues. I log on to enjoy the contents and members of this site not the BS of constant web ads.

I have some pop ups too. I look at it like this; I LOVE being on this forum and interacting with like-minded people. If that means dealing with a few pop-up ads, so be it. It is a minor inconvenience, but I just power past it. The owner of this forum does not present it to us at no charge out of the kindness of his heart (although I'm sure he is a nice guy). He deserves to make a profit, and if that means some pop-up ads, so be it.

Thanks guys, car savvy I am computer I am not what is easy for some is not as easy for others. Actually didn’t know the free downloadable app even existed. We only know what we know. Now that you guys have directed me in a direction that may possibly resolve my issues I will take what I now know and utilize it.

Is it just me or the pop-ups that constantly interrupt the enjoyment and ability to use and utilize this site.
I am not interested in cartoons, buying women’s clothing and shoes. Tractor parts etc. I have selected pop up blocked in my safari with no prevail is there anything the controllers of this site can do to help their members rid this annoying issues. I log on to enjoy the contents and members of this site not the BS of constant web ads.
Well, SOMEBODY using your phone or computer is interested in cartoons, women's clothes, shoes and tractor parts, because those ads are generated by what's been searched on your device. Maybe you just need a good ad blocker. I use AdBlocker Ultimate. It works good for me.

$50 a year? C'mon fellas.......Thats almost a tank of gas? I went Gold day 2 never looked back. The day I aint gold will be the day I hope someone pings me on the MIA thread. I get it if you are on a fixed income and belong to 3 sites and all that, but for the amount of information, support and pretty f'n easy to navigate.......not trying to throw no shade to those that are not gold.....just sayin.....easy choice IMHO.

I have some pop ups too. I look at it like this; I LOVE being on this forum and interacting with like-minded people. If that means dealing with a few pop-up ads, so be it. It is a minor inconvenience, but I just power past it. The owner of this forum does not present it to us at no charge out of the kindness of his heart (although I'm sure he is a nice guy). He deserves to make a profit, and if that means some pop-up ads, so be it.

clear your browser cache and browser history and the pop ups should go away

I agree, and I have mine, thanks to you! :thumbsup:
Gotta love the title...UBSURD...lmao
$50 a year? C'mon fellas.......Thats almost a tank of gas? I went Gold day 2 never looked back. The day I aint gold will be the day I hope someone pings me on the MIA thread. I get it if you are on a fixed income and belong to 3 sites and all that, but for the amount of information, support and pretty f'n easy to navigate.......not trying to throw no shade to those that are not gold.....just sayin.....easy choice IMHO.

Have never seen an ad here.. but also would never use safari it is a broken browser... Go gold if you want to use safari and not have ads :)

-
Back