Wednesday morning....

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
I will be having the carpal tunnel surgery on my right hand. I am not going to wait 6 months or so to get into therapy this time. Hoping that whatever the hell is wrong with my shoulders is going to be as easy to deal with as the carpal tunnel surgery. Going to see the orthopedic folks next week.....Pain sucks.....

good luck....I had it in 2000...was a walk in the park...u will be back to wrenching on the car in no time

I will be having the carpal tunnel surgery on my right hand. I am not going to wait 6 months or so to get into therapy this time. Hoping that whatever the hell is wrong with my shoulders is going to be as easy to deal with as the carpal tunnel surgery. Going to see the orthopedic folks next week.....Pain sucks.....

GET IT DUN :cheers:, Pain can hide on you and return when things are worse Ink :blob:
I went to a few therapy session with hopes hoping for a none surgical way out and all I did was kept the therapy group running :sign3:
And did damage and made it worse :eek:ops:
But then they found it :cheers::cheers:
An extremity like a hand can send neck and back pain because of balance and comfort
Lets say a horse stepped on your hand :sad2::heart::heart: .
and you had to sleep walk and deal with everyday hurting for a few weeks :coffee2:
I am hoping this will be a life changing time for you Ink :glasses7:
Got to send a prayer out to the doctors to make the right moves and get this behind you, I Think me spending a small amount of time consistently makes everything better as I leave the chiropractor monthy :glasses7:
Keeping my spine in time :cheers: holding up these used up shoulders :D

Here's to getting rid of the pain. Don't forget to hydrate yourself well in preparation for the surgery.

You sound like me. I had both hands done, now my shoulder hurts, etc.. If you haven't had carpal tunnel release before, it's pretty easy. You are awake, but you feel nothing. I worked out all the time when I had my first one done. I was lifting light weights at two weeks. Three weeks and I was bench pressing full weights again with minimal pain. The second hand they removed the stitches before I thought I was healed. That same evening I tore it wide open and could see tendons. No pain, but you can't sew it back and it had to grow together naturally. It still healed up well in about four weeks. There is not much convalescence needed. You'll be fine. Good luck.

Thanks for the well wishes. I had the other one done in April or so of last year so I am not to worried about it. Need to remember the ask the Doc to sign off on more therapy for the side that was already done. Want to get into therapy asap on the second side as well. What I am concerned with is my left shoulder. It has been extremely painful for close to 3 decades now. Have had it looked at numerous times & they always say there is nothing major wrong. I can only get my left hand to a couple of inches beyond the centerline of my leg. Was triming the trees on the side of our roads today, could only load my trailer up to shoulder height. Have to pound in 5 acres of "t"-posts to fence in our yard this spring, can't wait to see how much fun that is going to be.....

Good luck...I thought you were kiddin about the surgury....maybe I can get you that tinfoil hat after all.....however ...the used underwear in lieu of the "gas" should work well...and be a hard to pass up the savings.

Mopar to ya
Denny

Well I wonder how it went for our brother anyone heard yet?
Need to get some of that stuff they used to put me out...it went well. Ernie took a picture of me in that freaking gown but luckily we are having email troubles so I can't get it from her & post it....

Need to get some of that stuff they used to put me out...it went well. Ernie took a picture of me in that freaking gown but luckily we are having email troubles so I can't get it from her & post it....

Glad to hear it all went well.

9 p.m. update.....which one of you clowns stuck a hot fireplace poker thru my palm? Doc warned me that often times the second one hurts alot more then the first & he was not bs'ing me. Thumb, pointer & middle finger are fine. Other 2 don't exist. And holy hell does my palm hurt. At least it is done....

-
Back