Weiand 7505 intake?

-

furiousgeorge

Reaction score
Has anyone run one of these? I got it for free from a buddy, but he just had it sitting in a pile in the corner of his shop. Money has again dictated a near stock rebuild on a 318 (with 340 cam and headers, 600 cfm Holley). I can't really find any info on this intake, it's a square bore dual plane unit. Can anyone tell me how it runs?

Thanks!

It's an older Weiand intake, OK, will run fine, maybe as good as a stock iron piece.. :)

I was looking at those action+ intakes are they worth it? They're much cheaper than the edelbrocks and holleys. I have a T-Quad and its spreadbore, should work.

Very good intake. TQ freindly on top of it...bonus!

Very good intake. TQ freindly on top of it...bonus!

Well I'll just have to get one of them, match it up to my summit cam (sum-6901) and I should get some torque out of my little 318 eh? If I run KBs I should get around 9:1+ CR and 8.5:1 with that cam dynamic, sounds good to me I can run lower octane gas. Gas ain't cheap!

The lean/rich ratio per cylinder in the action plus is not the greatest, to get it to run right, your middle plugs will be dark brown and your ends will be white.

But they are cheap and work.

-
Back