Not open for further replies.

318willrun

Utube channel 318willrun
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Contact seller
Needs to be a good intake and not overpriced. I can wait for something local if necessary. You, as the seller, needs to be somebody that's been a member here for a while, not just joined yesterday and only takes a money order.. :D :D
I have a speedmaster air gap (fits LA or Magnum) I'd trade for one even up as an alternative.

Needs to be a good intake and not overpriced. I can wait for something local if necessary. You, as the seller, needs to be somebody that's been a member here for a while, not just joined yesterday and only takes a money order.. :D :D
I have a speedmaster air gap (fits LA or Magnum) I'd trade for one even up as an alternative.
Bought it painted had it blasted and found repair made on front intake is unported in good shape $170 shipped thanks Chris

688074176.jpg

No not at all if it was junk It would already be in scrap pile
I will pull it out tomorrow and get more photos for u also thanks Chris .

Also, I assume you checked the thread holes for the carb, T-stat housing, and water temp sensor are good.

Hey Chris, I appreciate the replies. I feel this is a repair I'd need to see in person. While I appreciate the response, I think I'll pass. Looks like you have a buyer though as one posted (but was deleted) that he'd take it. Thanks again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back