Zachary Egnitz

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
$200 plus shipping. I am in MA

20180826_231619.jpg

20180826_231611.jpg

Since you have the carb flange taped off, the link shows buyers the flange and opening pattern.
Just an opinion, but I think they posted that link to show what a brand new one costs with free shipping, but its your intake so its your right to ask whatever you want

This is a for sale ad not a wanted ad.

True. However, for the same price, if not less once shipping has been added, one can have a brand new intake, with warranty/return options, that can be painted any color desired without having to strip/blast one with paint already on it.

True. However, for the same price, if not less once shipping has been added, one can have a brand new intake, with warranty/return options, that can be painted any color desired without having to strip/blast one with paint already on it.
Ok then make me an offer. 200 is what I set the price at. I'm not in a rush to sell it. If I NEED to sell it I'll lower the price. I am more than willing to negotiate a price. Again this is a for sale ad not a discussion thread so if your not interested in buying please stop posting replies.

O.K. Here it is, for me to buy, I need to see the ports, to see if they have been ported, the plenum that you have taped off to hide something, the water ports to see how much corrosion is there, are you getting the picture yet.

O.K. Here it is, for me to buy, I need to see the ports, to see if they have been ported, the plenum that you have taped off to hide something, the water ports to see how much corrosion is there, are you getting the picture yet.
I just got back from work like 5 min ago. Here are the other pictures. I have yet to finish cleaning.

20180827_231333.jpg

20180827_231341.jpg

20180827_231347.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back