Weiand Hi-Ram or Indy Tunnel Ram

-

Fast01

Reaction score
Ok, I'm changing my motor over from throttle body injection to multi point. There are no injection manifolds available for the "B" block except the Indy single plane, but I understand my Victor 383 is better out of the box. This leaves me to convert what I have on hand. I'm looking for some input/opinions on what direction to go.

The motor is 517" (4.402x4.250) with a Comp solid roller (12-705-9), 12.49:1 and Trick Flow 240's. Also has a direct port nitrous system. I was wanting to convert a Weiand tunnel ram I have sitting around, but putting together the cost to do so, I'm not sure it's worth it. For less than the cost of the mods required, I can get a new Indy tunnel ram that is already cast with injector pads, making the conversion something i can do myself. From a performance standpoint, which manifold would you guys use? I've seen good things about the Hi-Ram, but can't find too much on the Indy. Thanks for your replies!

That's pretty much what i figured, but i just needed some affirmation before dropping $850! Thanks!

Dang bud! Just get the butch a rolling down the block.
(And then pull into my driveway....)

-
Back