weiand intake

-

MJRACING

Reaction score
hello.

is ther anyone ho nows anything about the weiand 7501 intakemanifold
it is on my 318 with a 500cfmcompetion carter carb.

hello.

is ther anyone ho nows anything about the weiand 7501 intakemanifold
it is on my 318 with a 500cfmcompetion carter carb.

Are you sure it's not an Edebrock 7501, I don't believe Weiand makes one...?????

Rickster

you are right, i miss the last number it should spell 7507 and it`s a WEIAND.
I hope someone nows anything about it.

I can't find the intake by part number. Can you take a picture of it?

try to upload a pic i found on fabo forsale i think i hop its ok

parts%20008.JPG

i can have alook when i get to work tomorow we have both new and some almost ancient catalogs on the shelves there:) so unless its something that was just made for a few years or a singel year i should be able to find some info on it:)

i just bought the same dome but couldnt find anything about it either,its like the number doesnt exist but if you have one to there must something about them somewhere

Looks like the action plus only in a square bore and the same runner design.

POS, that would make it a Stealth, beileve it or not. Thats the only difference I could ever see between the two.

If it's a stealth it's awesome, I think it has a powerband from idle to 6800, which is fantastic. it would be a perfect street/strip intake. looks relatively stock and un-intimidating.

Nope, that is a very cool intake. I hear it can be better than the rpm.

Myron runs one over a RPM. As he would say;

"It works better on my combo, your combo may differ."

Considering he has brung home a bunch of tropys over the years racing, the words should be given consideration of seriousness.

POS, that would make it a Stealth, beileve it or not. Thats the only difference I could ever see between the two.

I'm sorry, a stealth!!!!! That was it.
I see them sold as a summit branded part too.

I guess it would be a great intake for a 318 daily driven and would work good in cold weather too.

I beileve the Sumitt brand is a rebadged profesinal products stuff. I would also guess it to be a good intake for the 318 on a everyday all year bassis or street performer.

sorry to say i had a look but could not find it in in the old catalogs partialy since the catalogs have been rearanged alitle but it was not in the few i found

That may be the predecessor to the Weiand Stealth. Look at the intake ports.....they may look a little misaligned. Got a pic from that angle?

The Stealth is a good intake. It was just a little bit slower than a Holley Strip Dominator I ran before and after it on my particular combo. But considering how much gear, converter and cam duration I run, I figure that that would explain it.

I have the same intake. The only thing I know about it is you can't bolt on the Classic Auto Air Conditioner to it. It doesn't seem to have the mounting places and options on it like the newer duel plane intakes.

i have a this intake on my 318 with a competision 500 carb ede/carter im not sure of withc and hedders of some brand .
the respons from the trottel is qwickit easy rews to well over 6000rpms.

-
Back