-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohio Ironhead

Reaction score
Rating - 75%
3   1   0
Contact seller
Weiand low deck tunnel ram in good shape. No strip holes and has never been cut on. Weiand stop producing these intakes and they are getting hard to find. Asking $325 plus shipping. I can email or text pics. Message me on here with email address or number to send pics to.

Thanks

Dropping price to $300. Someone has to be looking for one of these. The weiand tunnel ram made more power on dyno than 13 other intakes when Hot Rod magazine did a test on them.

It does nothave max wedge ports but could be taken to max wedge size. I used an aed performance linkage on it when it had two holleys on it. But im keeping to linkage to use on another tunnel ram.

It does nothave max wedge ports but could be taken to max wedge size. I used an aed performance linkage on it when it had two holleys on it. But im keeping to linkage to use on another tunnel ram.

Have you sold this item yet?

Dropping price to $300. Someone has to be looking for one of these. The weiand tunnel ram made more power on dyno than 13 other intakes when Hot Rod magazine did a test on them.

I am looking, and hope you still have it

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back