Status
Not open for further replies.

LXguy

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Hey All:

Selling a nice Weiand X-celerator intake manifold for Small Block Mopar. Clean and in good shape. Comes with chrome thermostat housing.

IMG_1854.jpg

IMG_1858.jpg

This is a great intake. Low rise single plane, leaves room under the hood to run a Super Sucker spacer and decent air cleaner. Would also be really good for a nitrous car.

$150 shipped (48 states). Paypal accepted.

this is my inexperiance talking but is this is for a SBM?

yes, SBM have the distributor scallop in the back, and the water inlet in front. SBC has a hole for the distributor, and most SBF has a forward facing water inlet. BBM has no water inlet.

Hey Steve, How would you rate the size of the plenum and runners to a M1 single plane? Do you know the rpm range it's rated at? Tnx, Tracy

Hey:

I don't know on the M1. I will try to compare it to my strip dominator and see what I come up with.

And yes, it's for Small Block Mopar. That was a stupid omission on my part. Sorry

Hey:

I don't know on the M1. I will try to compare it to my strip dominator and see what I come up with.

And yes, it's for Small Block Mopar. That was a stupid omission on my part. Sorry

I've heard the strip dominator and M1 are about the same manifold so that should work. Tnx

Plenum on Strip Dominator is noticeably larger. Floor to carb pad is almost a half inch higher on the SD. Runners on the SD are also wider at the plenum, so plenum is probably bigger around there too. Ports at the head are very similar. Obviously the SD is an air gap style intake so its runners are longer. X-celerator intake is slightly heavier, which kind of surprised me.

I don't know the RPM range. I know the one they sell for Ford 289/302 is like 1500-7000. I have used that intake on a 5.0 and liked it. Even the tiny motor wasn't hurting for torque. I don't know if it would really turn 7K or not, but on my motor the bottom felt about exactly like a performer RPM so I'd say the 1500 take-off is accurate.

These 360 degree Weiand X-CELerator single plane manifolds make their power in the 1,500 to 6,800 rpm range, which makes them the ultimate manifolds for high-performance street, drag, marine, and Oval Track engines. The carburetor mounting pad is designed to accept all current aftermarket performance carburetors, and includes an open-style plenum for increased flow. Best suited to engines equipped with aggressive camshafts, headers, and high-output ignitions, these intakes are sure to put a smile on your face.

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/WND-7545/

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back