weird buzzing sound

-

hocus

Reaction score
so i got a 1975 dart swinger and i just replaced the 2nd,6th,and 8th fuses and now when i put it in gear a buzz comes any suggestions on what it is?

Id pull em one by one and see if it stops after each, then reference the wire diagram and see if that gives you a clue... just a jumping off point...

It's in your head :realcrazy::thumbsup::D

Edit: and if I can be of any more help in the future please don't hesitate to ask!

Closest diagram i found with a quick google says its fir a 73 duster... i bet someone on here has posted diagrams, has books, or knows off thier head what each one of those fuses are for...

j par you might be right it the fuse in cavity 6 witch controls interlock control unit,voltage limiter, fuel and temp gauges,low oil light,break warning light,heated rear window relay,E.G.R maintenance reminder light. but my manual says nothing about a buzzer

By 1975 I'm sure you got buzzers in there that someone disconnected. And that's another thing, and that many years somebody's done something to the wiring generally.

By 1975 I'm sure you got buzzers in there that someone disconnected. And that's another thing, and that many years somebody's done something to the wiring generally.
thanks guys i have a friend coming over in the morning to help me pinpoint it and fix it you been a great help

Killer bees in the glovebox annoyed that the light is always on now?

If it's an automatic, are you sure it's not just the trans?

First thing I would try is unhook the seat belt warning wires under the front seats.

First thing I would try is unhook the seat belt warning wires under the front seats.
Had that with mine, easiest is to pull the pass kick panel they are there just unhook it and it is disconnected.

Had that with mine, easiest is to pull the pass kick panel they are there just unhook it and it is disconnected.

It was also pretty easy to just reach under the seat and cut the wires.
(I was changing seats in the future anyway.)

-
Back