Weird crash cause

-
That's messed up. They were lucky.

I'll have to check current Idaho law. I don't believe teens that age can even drive together like that at that age

http://www.itd.idaho.gov/dmv/driverservices/young_drivers.htm

UNDER-AGE DRIVER'S LICENSES
Drivers under the age of 16 who have a valid driver's license or regular instruction permit may drive only during daylight hours unless they are accompanied by a person 21 years of age or older who has a valid driver's license and is sitting in the front seat. No other passengers are allowed in the front section of the vehicle.
Licensees under the age of 17 are required - during the first six (6) months from the date the license was issued - to limit the number of passengers in the vehicle who are under the age of 17 to not more than one passenger, unless the passengers are related to the driver by blood, adoption, or marriage.
If you are:

• 15 to 17 years of age, your driver's license will have a vertical format with a green border around the picture and show "Under 18 until month/day/year." It will expire five days after your 18th birthday. You should not renew your driver's license before your 18th birthday unless you will be temporarily living out of state at the time of your 18th birthday.
  • 18 to 20 years of age, your driver's license will have a vertical format with a red border around the picture and show "Under 21 until month/day/year." It will expire five days after your 21st birthday. You should not renew your driver's license before your 21st birthday unless you will be temporarily living out of state at the time of your 21st birthday.

Don't be too hard on the poor kid. How many of ya'll wouldn't be seriously distracted if yer armpit suddenly burst into flames? That's what I thought... Now the lighter wielding dipstick is another matter...

kids should learn to keep their mouths shut..stuff happens on the road..today kids all rat on each other..U know..freaken animals do run in front of your car at times..people do take naps and don't see what happen...yeah i be pissed if somebody brunt my arm, so..what the heck with burning your buddy armpit, thats messed up, glad I'm old, lol

I bet someone in that suv is related to me. lol I was stupid at that age too!
it's a wonder I'm alive today. they were lucky.

Ex nihilo. You can't create something out of nothing.

I can't comprehend infinity I know that. I also can't comprehend god.

I admire the amount of faith you have in your beliefes. Your faith in these theories is much stronger then many Christians faith in Christ.

-
Back