Welcome Boostaddict !

-
I am sure that I will, and thanks for the welcome! Very cool site, and I will be spending some time with you guys.

Welcome aboard 8) Nice Dart :!: I've been more of a turbo guy, but anything that adds boost works for me :D I that your Charger too :?:

Yes, that is my Charger too....maybe you don't know of it? On most boards I am known as "The Haze"
1971 Charger, twinturbo, LENCO trans, driven on the street!

haze702194.jpg

stoplight.jpg

draggingass.jpg

hazewheeliepic.jpg

hazerearveiw.jpg

What kind of turbo setup are you using? I love turbos, but just don't have the extra funding to set it up yet. I was planning on twin turbos and EFI. I've been looking at Motec and Haltech for the management systems, but they are quite pricey.

Running the Turbonetics T-76's. Fuel and ignition are controlled by FAST system.

The turbo on the left is one of the old T-62's, one of the new T-76's is on the right.

turbocompare.jpg

Welcome aboard.I'm familiar with the charger,but never seen that Bad A$$ Dart.You're a WILDMAN & I love it.Tell the board what kind of times the two cars run.

HawaiiDuster said:
Nice 8) Let me know when you wanna get rid of your old stuff :D

Actually, the Charger is for sale now. $28K turnkey and that includes the laptop. Only thing not included is the trailer.

-
Back