Welcome from IL

-

Dart7383

Reaction score
Hello everybody, glad to be here. I have owned my '73 Dart Sport since high school. It has been sitting for about 10 years now, but the time has finally come to get it out on the road again. I'm in the middle of rebuilding the factory 318 right now (on my way to pick up my block from the machine shop today). I have been a Mopar guy my entire life. I was brought home from the hospital in my dad's "69 Roadrunner. I seem destined to have Darts involved in my life. I drove one all through High School, and soon will again. I also work building the new Dart in Belvidere. I might have some dumb questions, but hopefully I can give a little advice back to the group. Glad to be here!

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'll get some pics of my dart up soon. I have already gotten some great advice from the members here. Oh, and I am in between Rockford and Chicago(a little town called Marengo).

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'll get some pics of my dart up soon. I have already gotten some great advice from the members here. Oh, and I am in between Rockford and Chicago(a little town called Marengo).

Welcome aboard this great site :cheers:
I have been in the Dekalb Jail before :D but that's a different story :D
My mother and uncle worked at armerdial and I visited some family I
have in Paw Paw.... Looking forward to seeing your build :cheers:

Welcome! Glad to have you as a member. I've been to Northbrook before...lol, if that counts :icon_smi:. Can't wait to see pics of your resurrection of a classic Mopar.

Welcome from the west burbs. We are working on putting together an A Body owners club if you are interested for next cruise season.

Welcome to FABO from your neighbor to the west. toolmanmike

-
Back