Welcome R Bolig

-

AdamR

Big Member
Reaction score
Glad to have you aboard ! :D

Now I really need to renew my subsciption :eek:ops:

Yup, welcome aboard! Nothing wrong with having the editor of Mopar Muscle snooping around your site! :D

BigEdsGarage said:
Yup, welcome aboard! Nothing wrong with having the editor of Mopar Muscle snooping around your site! :D

OK, let's all behave ourselves :geek:

Welcome aboard Randy. Now you too can watch me agonize over my build-up :eye:

Hey guys, Thanks for the welcome.

HawaiiDuster: Man, if I could get enough replies from reader's that I need to go to a show their, I'm on a plane!!! I gotta bring the missus though.

340: Why do we gotta behave? Doesn't that take the fun outta things.

Welcome, wow a real live celeb, guess I'll have to put on a fresh oil stained shirt, the one without so many holes in it :lol:
Love your mag, keep up the great work.

R Bolig said:
HawaiiDuster: Man, if I could get enough replies from reader's that I need to go to a show their, I'm on a plane!!! I gotta bring the missus though.

We really don't have any real shows here :cry: I guess I'll just send you some pics every now and then, you just might come across something worth coming to Hawaii for. Did I mention they might not be pics of only cars :thumrigh: :D

R Bolig said:
340: Why do we gotta behave? Doesn't that take the fun outta things.

Ahhh! You'll see.... :tongue:

All kidding aside, this is a great bunch of people to interact with. I used to frequent one of those other brand-specific lists and wasn't really comfortable there. These guys are helpful, and fun. Nobody takes themselves too seriously or gets out of line.

Except for.... nah, I won't say :D

First off welcome aboard Randy :D
I picked up the latest addition of your magazine yesterday and read your story about the 70 Bee you recently bought,the area where you got it from is like 20miles from where i live! :shock:
If you were a member of our club then,i would have left you store the Bee here until you could have gotten it to FL.
I don't have a lot of room here but i would have made some for that car! :thumleft:

P.S. I also have ABA! :geek:

Hey maybe if we send Randy a free coffe mug and T shirt he will put the Cuda on the cover :D :D :D :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

A good title would be " A BODIES ONLY "

what do you guy's think? should we sweet talk him a bit! :thumrigh:

Randy,
Nice to have you onboard.I'll second Bretts comment.Thanks for featuring my Cuda too!

Don

HawaiiDuster said:
They could do an issue dedicated to a-bodies and call it the "A-bodies only" issue :D

I like that ! :D

Randy how about some pictures of your Valiants new paint ?

whitey said:
Welcome aboard!!!! :cheers: :salut: :D

ok..ok....some of us have been living in a cave lately, what magazine???? :?: :wink: :eek:ops:
Come out of the cave and into the light! :geek:
The magazine is Mopar Muscle,Brett's car is gonna be featured in it. :thumleft:

Great magazine! And if you ever want to do a killer 72 demon build project, you can borrow my car :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

demonwiese said:
Great magazine! And if you ever want to do a killer 72 demon build project, you can borrow my car :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Yeah... or a `68 Barracuda :tongue:

-
Back