Welcome To Thomson Racing!

-

805moparkid

Slant and AFX Guy
Reaction score
Hello Guys and Gals! Hemi and I have been working very hard to get this site up and running properly and now that its done we want to show it off! I am working on a couple products for the immediate future and others will follow but until then i still offer lots of other services listed on the site.

Thanks everyone for the input and helping me get to this point in my life so i can do this!

Thanks
Ed

http://www.thomsonracing.net

Attachments

• Business card front.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 196
My design was better.

Glad you guys got her up and running Ed. I've got it saved and will check in from time to time...:thumleft:.

Sweet. Looks like a great start to a long automotive career, young man!!

Looking great Ed, Congratulations on getting this up and running :cheers:
looks great and easy to navigate =D> poet didn't know it :D

Obviously none of you know real talent when you see it. He could have had this. My design pays homage to Mopar at least. lol

Attachments

• BIG ED'S.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 175
Ed, you know I am just messin with you. I hope your new venture does better than you could ever imagine. You're one of the sharpest kids I have ever met.

Just remember, if you hadn't gone with that Hemi guy, you couldda had it all. lol

Obviously none of you know real talent when you see it. He could have had this. My design pays homage to Mopar at least. lol

You did not finish Rob, you so funny :D

One day soon my nephew is going to build one for me Rob, it will be on the simple ways of life and how to do things like trapping to making water drinkable and yes even showing that less is more sometimes :D

Attachments

• BIG ED'S.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 175
That's it, Mike now I am callin copyright infringement. lol

I wonder if Ed could make a floor shifter attachment for a none floor shift 66 3 speed standard trans
I have thought about this and always wondered if I can just change out the tail shaft housing to a later model tail shaft that does have a floor shift mounting plate on it, We all know about having the early small crank shaft to install a newer model 3 or 4 speed to a 66 and earlier engine.

Copyright infringement, that's downright worth laughing at..

Great layout, the flow is good and easy too use.

that what i was hoping to hear! thanks!

I wonder if Ed could make a floor shifter attachment for a none floor shift 66 3 speed standard trans
I have thought about this and always wondered if I can just change out the tail shaft housing to a later model tail shaft that does have a floor shift mounting plate on it, We all know about having the early small crank shaft to install a newer model 3 or 4 speed to a 66 and earlier engine.

ok if im reading this right you need a mounting system figured out? what shifter would you be using?

that would be to hard but a hump would more than likely have to be installed as well...

Copyright infringement, that's downright worth laughing at..

AMEN!

-
Back