Welcome Wagon for a Power Wagon?

-
Thanks Harry............you know, I used to live just south of you once upon a time! In Somerset, PA!

OMG @ the red one!!!!! What year is that? '77-'79?????

Yeah, you suck! :burnout:
lol , It's a 79 as well . With a 4" lift , 33"bfg mudders and a warmed up rebuilt small block . There's probably a few more pictures of it on FTO if your interested ................ And yeah I do suck . Your not the first to tell me that . Just ask the import owner that I drove up on his hood . I'm pretty sure he said that and a few other choice words . lol

lol , It's a 79 as well . With a 4" lift , 33"bfg mudders and a warmed up rebuilt small block . There's probably a few more pictures of it on FTO if your interested ................ And yeah I do suck . Your not the first to tell me that . Just ask the import owner that I drove up on his hood . I'm pretty sure he said that and a few other choice words . lol

Yeah I bet he did say that along with a few other choice words!!!!! :-D

Hello group.........
I thought I'd join, I've been lurking for awhile now and so...........Here I am!

I once owned a 1978 Dodge Power Wahon that was ex. Military, and had a 360 in it. It wound up wrecked being hit while parked out front of my home a long time ago (was my first set of wheels!) Today, I own a 67 Dodge Power Wagon W-200 ALSO ex. Military model.....Seen in my pictures.

The one picture also has my Mopar babe in it, my Daughter, 8, and follows daddy pretty well! "Mopar or NO CAR!" And tells me when she grows up, shes gonna buy me my dream car... Plum Crazy Purple 70 Dodge Coronet, 500, or Super Bee, I told her to never worry about the motor, I'd take that body style if it were Flintstone Powered! :finga:

The Elephant, would be nice tho! :burnout:

WOW.
You take pictures of other peoples trucks in parking lots and claim that they are your own and make up elaborate stories about things that you do with the truck. Muddling etc.
You’re a liar!!!
I had the truck shipped to New Hampshire from Washington state.
I am the one that fabricated the suspension lift, Motor mounts etc.from scratch. I’m the one that put the 12 valve Cummins in it.
It doesn’t not have a 6 cylinder in it. It did from the factory. It doesn’t anymore and didn’t in 2014 when you lied and posted this.

WOW.
You take pictures of other peoples trucks in parking lots and claim that they are your own and make up elaborate stories about things that you do with the truck. Muddling etc.
You’re a liar!!!
I had the truck shipped to New Hampshire from Washington state.
I am the one that fabricated the suspension lift, Motor mounts etc.from scratch. I’m the one that put the 12 valve Cummins in it.
It doesn’t not have a 6 cylinder in it. It did from the factory. It doesn’t anymore and didn’t in 2014 when you lied and posted this.
You have the '67?

You have the '67?
This is my truck. It was my truck when he posted this and joined this group. Those pics were taken in concord NH.
The handle sticking up in the air in the bed of the truck is a floor buffer/sander. I have a commercial flooring business. I still have the same license plate on the truck. I had it shipped to NH from Washington State. I fabricated the suspension lift under it. I put a 5.9, 12 valve in it and fabricated all of the mounts as well.
You’re more than welcome to view my Facebook page and see it.
It’s currently taken apart and having a frame off restoration, it’s being shipped to the body shop this week which is why I decided to go onto Pinterest and try and get front bumper ideas. This is how I found this group.
This person was out right lying!
Please feel free to email or FB me.
I was unaware that someone had responded, as I’m not good with computers.
Here’s some photos of how it currently looks.
The stickers on the back window say tangerine dream, then the obvious Harley sticker and funky character, they were on there when I bought the truck.
If you look at the very back of the cab in the photos he posted theres small amount of gray primer.
That’s because I pulled the body off the frame to put the Cummins in and found some surface rust, so I hit them with a DA and primed them for the time being so it would not get worse.
Sorry to get so angry about a post from so long ago but I have put a LOT of work into this truck and to have someone say that it’s theirs is insulting

Please send a message directly to me if you’re able, to make sure I get it if you respond

Thanks
Clayton Ball

A4FB696C-B8AA-4195-9316-4BEBDE584DB5.jpeg

9C4C0FED-8CE2-48BC-A756-021CB95179E2.jpeg

832D12F0-DCD2-4F12-AB21-631A3F0B223A.jpeg

42D73C2A-60A8-4864-AA2D-8FA9F2C0F9C1.jpeg

0081B0A7-5C13-499F-933E-1267F913FEA6.jpeg

8ABEECDE-1E8B-43E0-B966-FF19955EF101.jpeg

You have the '67?
In addition as you can see there is some black overspray on the front fender. That is because when I sprayed the engine compartment I was not worried about the black overspray as I planned on getting to the body sooner than I did...which as I said is being shipped to the body shop this week
Also here is the post that I made for Facebook. See all the likes and comments that have been made by my friends about this.
They know I had it shipping it to New Hampshire and did all the modifications and Fab work.
He said that the truck is stock height in one of his comments. It is definitely not stock height. I fabricated the suspension lift The rims and tires are
37.5 Humvee tires.

3BEA7422-7442-44A4-A528-59B729A80BCB.png

-
Back