Weld draglite 10 lug

-

themoparman73

Reaction score
Hello

What size of rear rim should I go with on my 71 dart. I have the 8 3/4 rear end. No mods on my leaf springs but I do have the ss springs. Any info would be great or pictures

Thank fabo family

draglite.jpg

8" wheel

Measure for backspace. Error to having too much backspacing if in question, because you can always push it further out.

Unless you have changed the axles or bolt pattern, you have a 5 on 4" pattern, and weld don't make wheels in that pattern. So.... (welds with ten lug holes are 5 on 4 1/2, or 5 on 4 3/4.)
Go to summits wheel section, specify 5 on 4" bolt pattern, you'll find how little choice you have.
(I would suggest 15x7 fronts, 15x7 or 8" rear, with AT LEAST 4 1/2" backspace for the 8"rears.)

Hello

What size of rear rim should I go with on my 71 dart. I have the 8 3/4 rear end. No mods on my leaf springs but I do have the ss springs. Any info would be great or pictures

Thank fabo family

View attachment 1716158533
Darts? 7" wide with a 4.25 backspace. (you could probably get by with a 4.5" backspace) 255/60-15 tire. One side will be closer than the other.
And yes, those wheels don't have the Mopar small bolt pattern.

001.jpg

20160518_170052.jpg

The 10 hole wheels are for 5 x 4 1/2" BC and 5 x 4 3/4" BC. They WILL NOT fit the standard A body 5 x 4" BC.

I'm going bbp in back, just need to change out the axles. The front, I took off the suspension from a 74 Plymouth scamp from the junk yard and took everything.

I'm going bbp in back, just need to change out the axles. The front, I took off the suspension from a 74 Plymouth scamp from the junk yard and took everything.

Smart, because almost anyone that owns one of these cars for any period of time ends up changing to the BBP, so all money spent prior is wasted, with a very small resale market.

-
Back