Weld Pro Stars

-

Ted Carlson

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Are 15x8 Weld Prostars with a few minor scratches that can be polished out worth $275 including shipping from Minnesota to Carson City, NV? I seem to be having a mild case of buyers remorse. They look to in good but not great shape. There is always a great deal for something when you're not looking. Opinions please!!

Ted,

I've got Prostars on my race car, and I love them. I've had a few people try to trade me other wheels for mine, I just smile and shake my head. Polished up they look excellent, but Mother Nature can take their toll on them. I would get them, polish them up, put them on the car and enjoy them. BTW, 275 for two 15x8's is a great deal. JMO.

Bill S.

hey, if you buy them and do not like them, ill buy them from you, at a profit!. as long as they are sbp!

And those wheels sell at summit racing, for 189.00 each, with "free" shipping, although I think they charge a handling fee of some sort..

what is the back space on them and what are you asking for them shipped to business zip code 90640.

Nice score Ted! They polish up nicely. Once you get them to where you want them, you can use Zoop Seal to keep them looking great.

-
Back