weld steering box bracket

-

66DartConvert

Reaction score
Hello,
My steering box bracket weld has broken on my 1966 dart. Anyone interested in rewelding it for me?Not sure if it can be welded in place or if the k member would need to be removed to do it - i have a slant six so there is a lot of room around the steering box . If the k member would need to be removed then I would like to have the seems welded as well to add strength. I am in collegeville pa. Let me know if interested and how much you would charge. I appreciate the help in keeping my car on the road.

If you were closer I'd do it, but certainly out of the car. There are other areas that need to be checked while it's out (LCA pivot pin holes, strut rod holes, etc.). Plus it's nice to work on clean parts and the welds are better.

Yeah, but the late model one is easier to find.........especially at my house......

come on down here and i'll do it for nothing. just jump on i-95 and when you get to ronoake rapids, 13miles inside nc, turn right on 158 and 30 miles later when the road stops your at my house.

Attachments

• new Pictures 045.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 118
-
Back