well here we go...

-
Welcome to FABO and welcome to the fast lane, lol.:cheers:

Thanks for saving another one from certain death!

I played a little back in the day. No serious rock climbing, just through the mountains of PA.

Attachments

• My Toy.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 154
Not sure what happened to the pics......im on a tablet so who knows....thanks for fliping them.....lol

It sat in that spot for 10 years so anything plastic or rubber is toast........
Plans are pro street .......tubbed..loud *** 440 (with a huge blower)...full cage..the usual. ..but with alittle more of an industrial "mad maxish" look to it........lots of metal and visible fabrication to it......

Plans are pro street .......tubbed..loud *** 440 (with a huge blower)...full cage..the usual. ..but with alittle more of an industrial "mad maxish" look to it........lots of metal and visible fabrication to it......

Sounds like a cool project!!!!

So far so good........cage..rearclip and motor goin in this weekend....pics. to follow

Welcome from Fredericksburg, VA. Probably going to need some floor pans.

I was completely suprised when we pulled it into the shop......only rust we found was in the front corners of the rear deck lid and a very small spot in the front corner of the floor where your heel goes under the gas pedal. .......other than that its co pletely rust free......i was shocked and relieved

Is there an easyer way to upload pics from my phone....I can't figure this stupid thing out

Blown 440 Dart... Yeah that sounds pretty awesome! When money allows I'd love to put a hair dryer on my 340 :burnout:

Welcome aboard and I look forward to seeing this project unfold!

-
Back