Well I bought another one...

-

boosted

Life Needs Air
Reaction score
Found this racecar under a pecan tree that has been doormat for 8 years... A little fresh fuel a carb cleaning and a hot battery and it fired right up. Allot of old janky stuff but a hell of a deal for the price I paid....496 with a 727 j convertor and 4:56 on 10.5w stock tubs stretched caltract setup.

1000002168.jpg

1000002167.jpg

1000002166.jpg

Ccoooolll car. Congrats. Looks like fin times ahead.

why is the coil wrapped in foam, are they keeping it warm?

Coil is wrapped in a coozie to keep heat away from it... Oh I paid $5000 for the car as is with 2 glass bumpers and another set of 10.5w that are almost new.

Coil is wrapped in a coozie to keep heat away from it... Oh I paid $5000 for the car as is with 2 glass bumpers and another set of 10.5w that are almost new.
Nice car !! You got a great deal !!

Cool! I was going through pictures of my old 69 Dart racecar and the engine compartment looks almost identical, except I ran a Predator. Couldn't get what I wanted out of it so I went to a Holley 770 and it gained 5 tenths!

Did you hafta use a bandana and a six gun?

Bad *** congrats on a cool find.

I’ll buy the bumpers if you don’t plan on using them.

I wanted to pay more but the old guy had a stroke and was using it for yard sale storage.... Packed full... Car runs 6:80's in the 1/8th.. Not real fast fast but will be fun...

Awesome car boosted!! The Total package...what a deal!!! really love the way its set up...

-
Back