Well I had my cry.

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Yup the Dart went to its new home this morning,man I put a lot of time and money ,but things in life change.Hope to have anouther A body soon.

I've been there too and I'm sure you were sad to see it go, but life goes on. Remember that they are only cars and they can eventually be replaced. Its our family and loved ones who are the most important things in our lives.

I don't talk to people that don't own a Mopar. :butthead:

:D

Sorry you had to sell it, hopefully soon you'll find something.

Well there is a road trip planed for this Wednesday for another A body, as Cindy would say forget about the outer and stick it in another.:D

I've been there too and I'm sure you were sad to see it go, but life goes on. Remember that they are only cars and they can eventually be replaced. Its our family and loved ones who are the most important things in our lives.

Well said Andy.

I don't talk to people that don't own a Mopar. :butthead:

:D

This too Lol

Well there is a road trip planed for this Wednesday for another A body, as Cindy would say forget about the outer and stick it in another.:D

That's Benny Hill funny,Snake. I hope you find what the hell,you want...

Did you "cry all the way to the bank?"

By the way Liberace was the one who said that, when asked how he felt when people criticized his playing style.

I watched mine go down the street on an open trailer after 20 years of owner ship. I was really pissed off, i wasnt thinking and should not of done it.lol But i ended up with my duster and i am a lot happier with this one.

Well just got back from looking at the Duster not good,ya its clean but there is a few things that dont sit with me,its an 6cyl org car,7 1/4 rear,brakes were very touchy,control arm bump stop is within an 1/2 no bigee right side is is sitting on the frame,car looks like its siting levell so if i jack the arm up who knows will it sit levell,maybe the /6 bars are week who knows hes asking 14 900.So i get home after a 2 hour drive he called and he says he will take 13 5 so hes desperate.also it has the small bolt rallys should be big bolt.things dont add up for me.Search goes on.

It should be sbp unless its newer than 73

I've read on here before that even if its a 73 up car, it will still be sbp if its a /6 car. Only the V8 73 up cars got bbp.

Or Maybe it was 73 up Disk brake cars were bbp, and drum brake cars were still sbp.

-
Back