well, it's an A-body I guess

-
it's well... interesting (at best). It's been on here before and is still for sale.. says a lot. Something Ma maybe should have done.. but she didn't.. and I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole.

thats a hell of a lot of money for a parts car

I would like to have seen it if they would have made the complete back with a trunk lid .
Yote

probably done 30 years ago when it wouldn't have been that big of deal.....

Why is it always with a black engine bay? Every time I see that I just imagine this guy decided he'd build himself a mopar:

6648978.jpg

That car had a chance at lookin really cool. Had they made the cut at the b pillar at a different angle, it would have made all the difference in the world. Neat idea. Poor execution, IMO.

But... but... but... It's got a magic 8 ball column shifter! He's in PA, note the lack of a heater. A pickup without a tailgate is just plain DUMB. Non-functioning hood scoops, so may as well put on a ricer fartcan muffler and a giant R sticker. The metalwork on the roof looks more like a shitty fiberglass job.

To be fair, it may have been built from a totaled car. I think I saw this on craigslist a couple months back up in Oregon or Washington.

I remember seeing this thing on ebay, a year or two ago
the pictures the seller posted then were clear enough that you could tell they taped over the decals before they repainted it

Did they not come out with a little truck back in the day, RAMPAGE. This one like s an
EL CAMINO. I think I hate it. maybe

thats a hell of a lot of money for a parts car

LMAO, probably so!

What a waste.....
Maybe not entirely. As mentioned, was it wrecked prior and this is an attempt to save it while trying to be creative?
Kinda cool looking.
I agree.
I would like to have seen it if they would have made the complete back with a trunk lid .
Yote
Like a kid from stern to stem of the bed?

That car had a chance at lookin really cool. Had they made the cut at the b pillar at a different angle, it would have made all the difference in the world. Neat idea. Poor execution, IMO.

I agree. The angle of the B pillar and a little more room behind the seats.. I think the idea of it is pretty cool but fell JUST short.

7K is a bit much.

I'd take the '56 Ford coach with tint windows for the same price!:)...

...but not the white Ford pick up with the rear of a '56 Ford car or station wagon intead of a pick up box...

sorry for the F!!d words.

-
Back