well,,,,just got home with my new 340 four speed duster. pics inside

-
Remember that if you need any motivation, you only need to go to the members restoration threads and look at some of the pictures of cars which were probably much worse than what you got there. Granted you do not know how much filler has been used but for the time being, who cares????? You know that you will be eventually be tearing it apart and that all that nastiness can be cut out /removed and replaced with clean metal. So drive it like you stole it because for what you paid for a running 340 4 spd, Man it dosen't get much better. Remember that the glass is half full, not half empty. Enjoy the cruise ins and shows with it and if anyone asks, tell them it's a work in progress.

Great find....I would love to have the seats out of it for my Swinger....have fun with it!

It looks great other than the 71 rally dash and the 72 seat covers.

Drive it like you stole it.

actually, how do you say it is a 71 rallye dash? cause the fender tag shows it to have a rallye dash, and the covers were ordered for a 70 car not 72...... but who knows?lol

The quarters on my car are full of bondo and it was last painted in 1989.

I think you did well for a running driving 340 4 spd car. The recession is working for you on this one. Enjoy it. And when it comes time to tear it down and pour money into it is an original 340 4 spd car so its worth it.

i was wondering if it has a tuff wheel in it. is it?lol

-
Back