Well, now I need a small ball joint upper arm

-

airwoofer

Drivetrain limit explorer
Reaction score
For the passenger side. I am rebuilding a 71 Demon that was probably wheelied a lot. The pass side UCA (small ball joint) bushing support area on the UCA is cracked and wallowed out. Turning to my 67 parts car the UCA from it is also slightly wallowed out/cracked where the bushing goes in but also the ball joint threads are almost missing. I did have to unscrew the ball joint but I suspect at some point a chebby mechanic worked on the car and pressed in/out the ball joint.

Anybody got an extra passenger side UCA that is good, small ball joint?

Check with OldManMopar,he has alot of nice refurbished parts for sale.Probably has these in his stock.

I've got a spare one. It came off of my 69 cuda when i upgraded to big ball joint disk brakes.

You can pm me about it if you wish

Chris I have one also.

It will fit in a USPS fits-it-ships box. I really need one that I can blast, paint, put in new bushings, and roll with. How bout it?

Or I could accellerate the timeframe of taking the 68 suspension off the fish. It will be getting the disks.

I got a pair of em $ plus shipping. Bushings still in em. Came off my 67 cuda. Had not been driven since 81, they look really good. West texas parts no major rust.

Pm me if you want em. Come with mounting bolts, washers and nuts

Matt

-
Back