Well, thats not a good way to start a vacation.

-

MileHighDart

Reaction score
Wife and I are in Las Vegas right now. We went to the miracle mile shops to eat at this Lobster Me place. Had a good dinner, walked around a bit. We had just exited the mall, back onto the sidewalk just outside when some guy got shot like 75 feet away from us. I didn't see it, but wife heard the shot and saw some guy lying on the ground holding his shoulder. Just a split second later I look up and there are like 100 people running in every direction and lots of screaming, I'm just trying to figure out what was going on. We didn't start running cause I didn't know what happened, then his big guy running past us tripped and face planted on the sidewalk, and I was like holy **** we need to get out of the way before we get trampled. We moved quickly down the steps to the main sidewalk and kept moving down the street for a ways. It was pretty weird, a couple hundred feet down the sidewalk and you wouldn't know that anything had happened. Just the usual crowd walking the strip.

Man injured in shooting at Miracle Mile Shops on Las Vegas Strip | Las Vegas Local Breaking News, Headlines | fox5vegas.com

Wife and I are in Las Vegas right now. We went to the miracle mile shops to eat at this Lobster Me place. Had a good dinner, walked around a bit. We had just exited the mall, back onto the sidewalk just outside when some guy got shot like 75 feet away from us. I didn't see it, but wife heard the shot and saw some guy lying on the ground holding his shoulder. Just a split second later I look up and there are like 100 people running in every direction and lots of screaming, I'm just trying to figure out what was going on. We didn't start running cause I didn't know what happened, then his big guy running past us tripped and face planted on the sidewalk, and I was like holy **** we need to get out of the way before we get trampled. We moved quickly down the steps to the main sidewalk and kept moving down the street for a ways. It was pretty weird, a couple hundred feet down the sidewalk and you wouldn't know that anything had happened. Just the usual crowd walking the strip.

Man injured in shooting at Miracle Mile Shops on Las Vegas Strip | Las Vegas Local Breaking News, Headlines | fox5vegas.com

Never a dull moment

That's why I never leave my small town. But then again there has been like 15 shootings in the last couple months here.

Yea there has been probably 5 or 6 police shootings. There was like 4 or 5 murders just last month from shootings and a couple random domestic shootings. One was really sad it was my best friend's brother in law. He just turned 19 and was shot between the eye point blank by his "best friend" over a half an ounce of weed. The boy that shot him was 17. Two young men's lives gone over 75 bucks maybe? Just stupid!! Another one was right down the road from me these 3 boys 21 21 and 18 shot and killed 2 boys 16 and 25 over a bad drug deal. That's 5 young lives wasted. Drugs here are rampant and it's making everyone crazy.

-
Back