well the bumper is on

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
After geting the bumper brackets painted witch I might say turned out nice I installed the bumper today +4 was nice to work on the old Dart today.got about 4 mounths to go lots work left.Anyhow thought you would like to see ANOUTHER 69 Bumper lol.:cheers:

100_1755.jpg

You are the man!!that takes some doin to go out in temps like that to work on a car,I can see what warmed you up..it looks awsome!!!

Ah the temp is not to bad even at - 5 but when its -15 forget it.Jason you get thoes skins on yet.

Ah the temp is not to bad even at - 5 but when its -15 forget it.Jason you get thoes skins on yet.

I froze my *** off looking at that cold wet concrete with 3 or 4 feet of snow.

Dang... I'm was doing a little work out in the shop today.. and cut the heater on for my mom visiting (well OK me to...) and it was 55*.

Man I must be a wimp! LOL

No your not a wimp your luckey Mullinax95 to have a heater.that wet floor is from washing the floor after a good days work.

Ah.. not yet, I went ahead and got them, but it will be a little while for Im ready for my interior. I gotta replace my foam anyways and I havent got my foam yet. need to get them though that would be a good inside winter project to take care of while its still cold out.

Jason

-
Back