Well, today totally sucked....

-

FASTBACK340

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Me and a buddy of mine had planned to drop in the motor this morning. He don't show up until after 11:00am, drops off the hoist, and says he's going to the track! We'll do it "some other time....". Wow. I almost red-lined, but I kept my cool. I wished him a nice day, locked the garage, and went home.

I met my wife at the front door and she wanted to know what happened. I explained, and she promptly changed her clothes and dragged me back to the garage. She said " tell me what to do....". Did I marry a keeper or what? We proceeded to un-bolt everything and got it ready to come out when I remembered:

John: Uh, honey? Would you mind if we do this "some other time...."? :cry:

Amy: WHAT do you mean " some other time...."? :roll:

John: Uh.... I forgot to get something. :eek:ops:

Annoyed Amy: What the %$#@ did you forget??? :evil:

Embarrased John: Ummm.... there's this little bearing that goes in the back of the crankshaft that... :@:

ANGRY Amy: ...that has to go in BEFORE the engine is dropped in the car, right? :x

Cringing John: Yes. :eek:ops:

Amy: And what does this little bearing do? :x

John: Well, it supports the transmission mainshaft so that.... :(

Laughing Wife Amy: After I get dressed down and out here under the car you tell me that we're stuck? Guess what, your going to be supporting your OWN "mainshaft", if you catch drift. :x

John: <sigh....> Today sucked :eye:

Not really you reconfirmed you have a great wife :salut: . Not too many wives out there would have been THAT supportive. Heres to you Amy :thumrigh:

You may think you're day sucked, but I think the day just proved that you're one of the luckiest guys around to have a wife like you do :salut: :thumrigh:

I'll 2nd that. You got a good one there to do that for you. 2 thumbs up. :thumleft:

-
Back