Welp...I made it.

-
Thats Awesome ! Congrats on completing one of the first major steps in life. Enjoy the summer like never before!

-RPM

Welcome :happy10: And congratulations young gun :cheers:
Know life begin's and the world is waiting on you
Have a great summer and be safe and smart 8)
I wear my seat belt's, Not for safety, It makes me look smarter8) and it's the law around here :-D

Congrats to you 64drtGt! :cheers::read2::read2::clock::read2:8)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTr78xyerzk"]YouTube- rodney dangerfield, back to school[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qga5eONXU_4"]YouTube- Alice Cooper-Schools out[/ame]

Now you have gone out and made me realize just how old I really am...

I was paroled 40 years ago this month.

Now you will spend the rest of your life wishing you could be back there - lol.

Thanks guys! My plans are to live at home for a few more years while I go to a community college for two years for a Drafting and Design degree then going to a four year college for engineering.

Thanks guys! My plans are to live at home for a few more years while I go to a community college for two years for a Drafting and Design degree then going to a four year college for engineering.

good plan! stick with it buddy!!

Be careful with community college, as a lot of times, none of the credits will transfer. If you can, find a school where your two year degree will count towards a 4 year degree. You will save yourself two years and a lot of money.

You also have to be careful of the same thing even if you go to a regular college. For example, I am going to Penn State for a 2 year mechanical engineering degree, and almost non of the credits will count towards a 4 year mechanical engineering degree at Penn State.

Be careful with community college, as a lot of times, none of the credits will transfer. If you can, find a school where your two year degree will count towards a 4 year degree. You will save yourself two years and a lot of money.

You also have to be careful of the same thing even if you go to a regular college. For example, I am going to Penn State for a 2 year mechanical engineering degree, and almost non of the credits will count towards a 4 year mechanical engineering degree at Penn State.

Allready got that covered my schools have a 90 percent articulation all of my gen ed credits will transfer.

-
Back