Went to an old junk yard today that had several Mopars

-

hk_sg1

Reaction score
Most in pretty rough shape but found a good trunk floor for $150 and lower 1/4's for $150 each ( are these good prices? )
Anyways, here's some of what I found...
tn1.jpg

tn2-1.jpg

tn4.jpg

along with a very picked over Road Runner
tn3.jpg

That's a very interesting hood with wings attached on that road runner!

Wish we had yards like this around still.Anything older than 1990 has made it to china for reproduction.:wack::wack:

love old junk yards

Attachments

• 015.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 616
  • 016.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 450
  • 011.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 430
  • 013.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 428
  • 010.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 425
cool pics guys lovin it. the yards out here are full disposable intrepids, caravans and imports.

Where in Arkansas was this? I may need to make a road trip..
Central north-east part of the state, in White County. It's on a gravel road and the only sign is a car hood with the name Johnny's something something, cause the paint's faded. It's pretty good size, mopar-wise he has several dusters, swingers, dart sports, couple of satellights, a road runner, fury's, etc. Not much of anything newer than early 90's.
If you decide to make a road trip I'll give ya directions out to his place. He's only open wed - sat @ noon, even though he lives there.

Did you notice many late 70's Dodge trucks?
I'm going back saturday to pick up a trunk floor, I'll look and see what he has. I remember seeing a couple but didn't really take notice enough to say whats left on them.

Ok.. Thanks.If its not too much trouble snap some pics please. Dash, seats, instruments, and body please.. Thanks

-
Back