Went to Black Sabbath's "the End" concert last night.

-
I saw them when they came through Albuquerque in September. I took my 18 year old son along. Great show - I enjoyed the opening band too, Rival Sons. I thought Sabbath was awesome. After the show and while we made a food run, sitting at a Whataburger, my boy says to me "I knew they were heavy metal, just didn't know they were THAT heavy!" Yeah, that's how we rolled back in the day....
Rival Sons opened here as well. Almost had a Paul Rodgers Bad Company tone to them.

Had gone to the local fair..Lynrd Skynrd opening act,Ted Nugent to close... ( for a screaming price of 56 bucks,go figure...) Dickey Batts,was ambulance quickly,before the opening act..Ted put up a three and a half hour show,and was banned by local city council's, for being too loud...M/T :Respect Sabbath....,was always more of a Deep Purple ,guy... Nice to see you enjoy yourself, you probably don't get too much of that....

It's a awesome concert we went to the one here in Cali at the Hollywood bowl. I had to video iron man song for my 6yr old he loves that song lol

Had gone to the local fair..Lynrd Skynrd opening act,Ted Nugent to close... ( for a screaming price of 56 bucks,go figure...) Dickey Batts,was ambulance quickly,before the opening act..Ted put up a three and a half hour show,and was banned by local city council's, for being too loud...M/T :Respect Sabbath....,was always more of a Deep Purple ,guy... Nice to see you enjoy yourself, you probably don't get too much of that....

Ain't a dang thing wrong with Deep Purple.

I still think their best album was Perfect Strangers which was the very last record the original band did together. In fact, going to listen to it now.

Man you ain't never lied there! Always something to do when you're the Captain of the Ship.

And I love Deep Purple as well, In Rock is my favorite from them.

-
Back