Went to the track last saturday

-
I think these guys are right that tuning is in order. Changing the intake and not getting the little things figured out isnt going to help. If your having trouble tuning see if there is someone on here in your area that can help. If your fouling plugs thats a good indication something isnt right.

I think these guys are right that tuning is in order. Changing the intake and not getting the little things figured out isnt going to help. If your having trouble tuning see if there is someone on here in your area that can help. If your fouling plugs thats a good indication something isnt right.

Exactly!!!

I am not having trouble tuning it when the car was taking off in second it was not laucjing as hard as it could and i figure it out i took it out and it ran alot better when i launched it in first .

I changed my rear coil springs from a 130 spring to a 110 spring soften it up. Also come to find out it has stock shocks on the front.So i bought some calvert racing 90 10 drag shocks. Havent got them yet. I think this will make quite a differences since the car was to stiff

i wish the temperature out here was in the low 90's so i could go race. just went to firebird last saturday, and there was probably a good 100 cars drag racing. the temperature was still 103 at 9pm at night.

-
Back