Were to find a 26" extended, double adj shock.

-
That would be a home made plug, a bolt and a short section of hose. Must have been working on fuel system. Best tool I ever bought hands down, Lincoln electric handy mig. I would also spring for a harbor freight auto darkening helmet.

You could have got it at Harbor Freight for $11 LOL great job love it finally you get to enjoy your hobby instead of paying somebody else to enjoy it for you..
I forgot along with your welder you want to get a little four and a half inch grinder with a grinding wheel some cutting wheels and some flap Wheels. Lots of eye and ear protection and your set.

The closes Harbor Freight is 100 miles from here. That's why i hit wally world, only 10 miles a way.
As far as all the safety stuff. All donated from my work. Stuff that is required to be in my truck at all times any ways.

Yeah ear plugs is a must. Started out with out them.....back to my work truck and fix that problem.

That would be a home made plug, a bolt and a short section of hose. Must have been working on fuel system. Best tool I ever bought hands down, Lincoln electric handy mig. I would also spring for a harbor freight auto darkening helmet.
My wife just don't get the hole drag racing. she keep telling me why don't you spend some money and get the car painted! Put some nice tire and wheel on it. I say because it don't make my car any faster. She rolls her eye...... Someday i may have to make my wife happy. Just not today!:lol:

My wife just don't get the hole drag racing. she keep telling me why don't you spend some money and get the car painted! Put some nice tire and wheel on it. I say because it don't make my car any faster. She rolls her eye...... Someday i may have to make my wife happy. Just not today!:lol:
I'm like the only one who doesn't want to paint my car.
I'm definitely afraid that once I painted it's just going to be like everybody else's...:(
Edit. I should have said that the car is very straight and not even enough rust for us to start a conversation, dings a few but nothing terrible. Actually it's so straight I chose no paint.

-
Back