West Coast Parts Hunting,...Vaca Time

-

jaimus

Old School ASE Gold
Reaction score
Headed to BDL in a couple of hours,...Goin to Oregon to visit the inlaws, Look for a few Duster parts, Talk John Deere with my future Father in law,..Gonna ski Mt.Hood,...got the New York Times, a local rag, an Old car trader, and Dan Browns latest,...and a thirst for some Oregon Brews,...Got no metal on my person,...(don't wanna piss off Homeland Insecurity),...

lots of mopar guys around portland, firmfeel, wildcat auto wrecking among others. gonna be moving to vancouver area in the not too distant future.

If you get a chance go to Wildcat wrecking . I think its around Sandi. Its a Mopar yard. Theres another in Vancover but i think its mixed.

yeah, Wildcat Auto wrecking in Sandy. Check out the u pull off of hwy 26 in Boring-(yes it's spelled correctly- BORING,Oregon!) use to have a ton of old cars. I have some Duster parts too if your looking....

Headed to BDL in a couple of hours,...Goin to Oregon to visit the inlaws, Look for a few Duster parts, Talk John Deere with my future Father in law,..Gonna ski Mt.Hood,...got the New York Times, a local rag, an Old car trader, and Dan Browns latest,...and a thirst for some Oregon Brews,...Got no metal on my person,...(don't wanna piss off Homeland Insecurity),...

Hey if I remember right you go right past Mt Hood to get
to Wildcat Auto Wrecking.
Its maybe 45 minutes or an hour past Mt Hood.
If you don't have time for that one of the owners
of Wildcat used to have a restoration shop
right in the north Portland area.Theres some pretty
nice cars to see at his shop.

"SCORE"!,...Front Bumper, Grill, Valance,...Mint,...Parts here are in so much better condition,...found em at AA towing in Albany,...$200 beans...

Pop in law is gonna bring my parts back east this summer,...He also introduced me to an A body guy,...He's got a shop full of stuff I haven't seen in years,...good prices too,...he's got some what looks like 340 exhaust mani's for challenger/cuda's,....and a 74 Spacer w/manual steering,...lots of room under the hood,...

Home at last,...Think I brought the Oregon weather back with me,...Still a good trip tho,...gotta clean 4BBL cop manifold enroute via snail mail,...got some mint front end parts,...some real steak and beer being shipped,...got the blessing of the future pop-in-law(the "John Deere King" of mid Oregon),...life is good today...

-
Back