We've got a good thing here

-

PacificScamp

'71 Scamp
Reaction score
Over the past few months I have gone through some frustration and challenges as I'm sure many of you have as well. Tonight, I was pretty bummed about some things, and decided to check out what was happening on FABO. As I read different postings from various members, I found my mood improving.

Now I sit here feeling much better than I did an hour ago, and I just wanted to say...

We've got a good thing here. Thanks to everyone that participates and shares their experiences, frustrations, ideas, challenges and successes.

Over the past few months I have gone through some frustration and challenges as I'm sure many of you have as well. Tonight, I was pretty bummed about some things, and decided to check out what was happening on FABO. As I read different postings from various members, I found my mood improving.

Now I sit here feeling much better than I did an hour ago, and I just wanted to say...

We've got a good thing here. Thanks to everyone that participates and shares their experiences, frustrations, ideas, challenges and successes.

I would have to agree with you. Thanks for being part of the community.

This is just a great bunch of people. Even when things get ugly, everyone (for the most part) shakes it of and gets back on good terms. You may never find 14,000 people who get along all the time, but this is pretty darn good.

-
Back