Wham-O Wheelie Bar commercial. Mopars too!!

-

HemiTM

Reaction score
Official 1966 commercial with a few Mopars. Pretty cool!!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWDprSdH2xQ"]WHAM-O WHEELIE BAR Tv Commercial 1966 - YouTube[/ame]

Dang, that is one of the coolest commercials I have ever seen! Thanks!!

WOW!!!!!!! Thanks for posting, I had one of those as a kid. It was a lot of fun, we used to drag our bikes at the school 100 yard dash track and me being the smart alec I was would race them while doing a wheelie.

OOOYA.I remember them scun up an elbow or to with them.and dam its funny back then we didn't were helmets or any of that safety gear hm mm.

Hmmm, if I ever get around to fixing up my early 70's Schwinn knockoff, maybe I'll have to build one of those. Oh, wait maybe not, probably hurt myself.

im totally going to look for a set now ill paint the bike to match the duster lol would be great at shows

Wonder how much of a fit attorneys would have if someone were to try and market something like that today?????

just showed this to my nine year old and said "man i want one of those......then I can do real wheelies!"
Thanks for sharing that is cool!

man remember those days. I didnt have one of those but remember cutting two or three front forks off other bikes to make a chopper bike? Kids today are really missing out they are lucky to know what a bike is let alone how to work on one or care to. Its sad imo. xboxers and facebookers.

man remember those days. I didnt have one of those but remember cutting two or three front forks off other bikes to make a chopper bike? Kids today are really missing out they are lucky to know what a bike is let alone how to work on one or care to. Its sad imo. xboxers and facebookers.
I remember chopping the forks oof of other bikes to make a chopper. Also remember having an axle snap on the front wheel while the bike was a "chopper"....

-
Back