What’s this Worth?

-

72DartGuy

Reaction score
I have this gauge cluster from my 72 Dart. Everything works like it should. I’d like to sell it, but can’t find a comparable, so I don’t know what to ask for it. I’d like to be fair but not stupid, lol! What is a good price? Thanks!

73A8D4A6-6F4F-438F-BBFF-0430EAD17D70.jpeg

8276FB97-91D6-48A6-802F-004E1EC0193C.jpeg

30BC8F75-2F74-419A-801F-BDAAE5C367DB.jpeg

Dude, I’m serious. I honestly don’t know. Is $500 right? I can’t find anything I need for $100 :lol:

I dispise what's it worth threads. If I'm buying, $100 sounds good. If you are selling, $500 would-be great. Price it in a sale thread and sell it. If you price it low it will sell quick. Too much, no one will bite but you can always reduce the price.

I dispise what's it worth threads. If I'm buying, $100 sounds good. If you are selling, $500 would-be great. Price it in a sale thread and sell it. If you price it low it will sell quick. Too much, no one will bite but you can always reduce the price.
Oops! Sorry Mike. Didn’t know this was a taboo topic. Care to delete it? I’ll list it and see. Thanks!

Price it high toolmanmike?
Wanna buy some 340 motor mounts?
Price it to sell I say look at what they ARE selling for VS what they are posted for. :rolleyes:

If you don't need it, why not offer it up at a decent price for someone who does? That's what I try to do. The only problem is weeding out the folks who don't need it and would want to swoop it up just to flip it for a few bucks.

Price it high toolmanmike?
Wanna buy some 340 motor mounts?
Price it to sell I say look at what they ARE selling for VS what they are posted for. :rolleyes:
Can’t find any for sale. There’s just the back, circuit board with no gauges on eBay for $350. I have no idea what they sell for. I’ve never had one to sell before. I just want to be fair

Can’t find any for sale. There’s just the back, circuit board with no gauges on eBay for $350. I have no idea what they sell for. I’ve never had one to sell before. I just want to be fair
I just sold one on this site. -Complete- for $130 look in interior section and you will find it.

I sold one other week for $50 plus shipping. That is what it was worth to me, and at least worth that to the buyer. If the buyer was on bad drugs, maybe would have thought $500 was cheap!! Dunno
If I see such on Ebay, I usually figure it is worth half to third of what they want there.

Usually $50-$150...a nice trim gauge bezel brings little more value. The 72-76 ones are not real hard to find but are getting more expensive. eBay has plenty, I sold one there for $125 with bezel and all needed to be restored. I have another one here, (picture below) light surface rust on the gauges but decent bezel, would need to be gone through and restored, local guy was gonna give me $75 but he decided to rebuild his instead.

Your cluster the way it is, maybe $100-$125? Or could put it on eBay and see how high it goes! Also, if you look on eBay, you need to look at the “sold” items to get a better idea, just cause it’s for sale for a lot doesn’t mean it’s selling...

A7A0D2AB-ECB9-475F-BAEF-55BBBECE2321.jpeg

Like asking a starving kid if he's hungry or a fat kid if he's full!

Spend your time on research the internet is a good place to start :drama:

I've sold 3 this year, all complete for $50-125 in Wisconsin. ALOT of them listed for sale all the time though. Pretty readily available piece IMO. I didnt even pay close to $500 for a complete dash frame and cluster for my 70.. complete ralley dash/ 150mph speedo. Lol

Wow, lots of good info there. Thanks guys! I offered it for $200 plus shipping. I couldn’t find anything cheaper. I’m also kinda screwed because California Prices.

The one I mentioned above was complete with bezel but missing the headlite pull out knob. Put it on her FABO and a few days later one member contacted me for it. Just one. $65-$70 shipped or so. I was glad a member could use it, glad we were both happy with the $. I don't sell off many parts, and I admit some days they are wholesale and other day they might be retail. Depends IF I think I might ever need it.
I still say on selling old parts or cars..anything you get over price of scrap is SALESMANSHIP!!! LOL

The one I mentioned above was complete with bezel but missing the headlite pull out knob. Put it on her FABO and a few days later one member contacted me for it. Just one. $65-$70 shipped or so. I was glad a member could use it, glad we were both happy with the $. I don't sell off many parts, and I admit some days they are wholesale and other day they might be retail. Depends IF I think I might ever need it.
I still say on selling old parts or cars..anything you get over price of scrap is SALESMANSHIP!!! LOL

Damn, now I’m feeling guilty about having it! It’s really clean, asked $200. Is that fair? I’m in Cali so everything is expensive here

Last edited:
-
Back