What’s this Worth?

-
A couple of years ago I sold 4 of them for $100.00 usd shipped. So I would say a hundred is fair cause it has the 120mph speedo. Ask $150.00 and see what happens. The ones with the 100 mph speedo sell for less. Kim

I dispise what's it worth threads. If I'm buying, $100 sounds good. If you are selling, $500 would-be great. Price it in a sale thread and sell it. If you price it low it will sell quick. Too much, no one will bite but you can always reduce the price.
Yep, I agree Mike, they can be posted to bring in buyers, then who knows what kind of info they get.

I enjoy selling to members even if they flip a part, but its always nice to get parts to builders here, read threw the restoration threads and get involved, some good free info to be found by good knowledgeable members.
These threads have been known to go sideways and have to be deleted.

Good luck on your sale sir.

A couple of years ago I sold 4 of them for $100.00 usd shipped. So I would say a hundred is fair cause it has the 120mph speedo. Ask $150.00 and see what happens. The ones with the 100 mph speedo sell for less. Kim

Wow I never noticed that before when it comes to the MPH differences....thanks, learn something new every day!

I just went to "interior parts for sale" and searched for "dash cluster" and got all kinds of reference prices from pieces that have been sold.

...but if you really want to sell it in a timely manner, you can use recent sales of the same part in similar condition as a guide.

Yeah, I looked at that. Most of them aren’t tested and $60-$100. There was one here in Cali for $220 that worked. Mine works so I guess I figured it out. Thanks for the input!

If you don't need it, why not offer it up at a decent price for someone who does? That's what I try to do. The only problem is weeding out the folks who don't need it and would want to swoop it up just to flip it for a few bucks.
I just moved two years ago and had to sell alot of my stuff and not wanting to pay storage fees at my new location. I went to sale sites and whatever they were asking I cut the price in half but no bickering on the price after that. I sold almost everything I wanted to sale in a short time. I bet those who wanted CRAZY money for their STUFF still have it. I did try to weed out the flippers and did refuse some buyers. I have now moved and have a two car garage with plenty of storage space but do not regret selling anything because they were parts that I would never use myself. If you don't need the STUFF sale them and let others enjoy. Per the OP question, my thought is if someone needs just one gauge sale the gauge at $50.00 but for the complete unit $100.00 to $200.00 depending on its condition. Yes, if you parted it out you may get $500.00 but how long till you sale it? Sale it complete and be done with it.

I haven't been to Mopar Nats in years, but always sold out. I got there Thur. afternoon, and walked some to see what the "pro" seller were asking, I cut my price some. I sold lots of the parts that Thur. afternoon to the serous shoppers and some to the pro guys, and everything by about noon Sat. I wasn't giving parts away, just asking what I actually considered a fair price to me and the buyer.

-
Back