what a bad catch!

-
First Phil, now Sig and the Hillstrands! Oh well, I didn't think it would be the same to watch after Phil died now I know. thats too bad it was a great show.

Back to boring *** TV!

I had my cable unplugged about a year ago and don't regret it one bit!!!

Wow good job Discovery. 2 of my bandmates are brothers... their cousin is Jake Anderson from the North Western. Thats a great show, can't believe they alienated the best fishermen on the program.

Hopefully another network realizes that these guys put on a very entertaining show. F N lawyers. I don't think I will watch the discovery network's other shows knowing this. Too bad I liked that channel.

Don't know if any of you heard, but as of Oct. 8th they will be doing the 7th season. WITH ALL ORIGINAL MEMBERS.

Don't know if any of you heard, but as of Oct. 8th they will be doing the 7th season. WITH ALL ORIGINAL MEMBERS.

Exactly. The wife's Entertainment Weekly had a small article saying there had been a reconciliation and everyone was looking forward to moving on with the show.

Exactly. The wife's Entertainment Weekly had a small article saying there had been a reconciliation and everyone was looking forward to moving on with the show.

I bet you just read it for the articles right:bootysha:

-
Back