What a great ride

-
Congratulations memike for your milestone and thank you for your support.

Way to go Memike on your 16,000th post! Here's to you!:drinkers:

John

MeMike, Great post and thanks for all you do to make time here on FABO enjoyable for many of us members who are near and far. Your posts are such a pleasure to read.... :)

Congrats on 16,000 and looking forward to many thousands more.....:-D

Someday I am going to come meet you and shake your hand memike. I just won't tell you when, because you may just run and hide.
Not me bud :happy10: I have never hid from anyone 8)
I am want I am and don't know how to be something I am not 8)
It would be a pleasure

Congratulations memike for your milestone and thank you for your support.
Thank you Cliff 8)

What a great site and good people.Did you get your key blanks?
I sure did, The heat and air install here at home and going out to watch my son play again has put me on my feet or in my bed and out of this chair :read2: But I am back to my ol self again :cheers:

Way to go Memike on your 16,000th post! Here's to you!:drinkers: Thank you j-miller :happy10:

John
Thank you John Back at'cha bud :happy10:

MeMike, Great post and thanks for all you do to make time here on FABO enjoyable for many of us members who are near and far. Your posts are such a pleasure to read.... :)

Congrats on 16,000 and looking forward to many thousands more.....:-D
I am glad we have you here to enjoy sister C :cheers: Thank you :happy10:

You still hangin' around the site Mike? :cheers: We hardly ever see you post! :) I suppose you've worn out another keyboard already.
:toothy10: Naw!! Just staying out of this chair for the last couple day's Chief, My a/c man called and I had 1 hour to be ready for him and I was home alone :clock: Thank you for hangin in here with us Sid :happy10:

congrats memike, i don't think i'll ever get there lol. Good to have you here man!!!
It's great to read your post
here bud :cheers: I can be a post ***** some times :toothy10: But it sure makes my days good to have a place to call home that shares my addiction to these great car's and folks here :happy10:

16000!!! Holy sheep-poop Batman! And just think, I was all happy about my nifty little 100th post... congrats and long live FABO!

FABO wouldn't be the same without you Mike!!! Thanks for being one of the people to help change my life too. You're an inspiration to all of us.

FABO wouldn't be the same without you Mike!!! Thanks for being one of the people to help change my life too. You're an inspiration to all of us.

Back at you sistha :happy1: You have dun so many great things in many folks life here in the years I have been here, I hope to see a post from you some time soon, I am a bit worried about you and I pray you are standing strong and taking good care of yourself, you have your plate full that is for sure, so you stay strong and I am keeping you and Billy in my prayers.
I should call and talk to you one day real soon.

A bump to the top for our new members to see where Victoria came from
and all the folks here that makes my day's I wake up to much better to
deal with, Thank every each one of you for a great ride in life

Attachments

• Night%20time%20ramcharger%20028.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 60
Back at you sistha :happy1: You have dun so many great things in many folks life here in the years I have been here, I hope to see a post from you some time soon, I am a bit worried about you and I pray you are standing strong and taking good care of yourself, you have your plate full that is for sure, so you stay strong and I am keeping you and Billy in my prayers.
I should call and talk to you one day real soon.

A bump to the top for our new members to see where Victoria came from
and all the folks here that makes my day's I wake up to much better to
deal with, Thank every each one of you for a great ride in life

Thanks Mike. I'm kinda worried about me too. The last few weeks have been really rough but I'm pushing through and trying to make the best of things.

That's the spirit ... stay strong and remember what I said many times, take some time for your self even if it's just 20 minutes a day.... Smile at yourself and take a deep breath and know you are doing the best you can, then walk back to your day that has been handed to you.. big brother Mike knows what it's like.... but it was years ago..

-
Back